Situated 100 km east of Calgary, the Siksika Nation encompasses 180,000 acres of land that is traversed by the Bow River.
The contemporary Siksika Nation comes together each year to honor their sacred
bundles and sacred pipes through their annual Sundance. They continue to
practice their ancient customs through the teachings of their Elders and through
the Nation’s school curriculum.
Together with the Bloods, Peigan and the Blackfeet, the Siksika Nation comprises the mighty Blackfoot Confederacy united by a common language, rituals and customs.
Included in Package
- $120/ per person (Organization/Education Groups)
- Full day cultural tour
- Native interpretive guide
- Cultural day including entrance to Blackfoot Crossing
- Lunch is included with meal options available
- Free exploration time available
- Not Included – Gratuities, donation or traditional gift of tobacco (used in ceremonies as a sacred plant)
We take you to the land, we do not interpret it for you … how you experience the land is up to you.
Book a Cultural Tour with River Ranche today!
Every trip requires some customization, so please fill out the form below, and we will reach out with a prepared trip to discuss with you within 72 hours. We require a minimum seven day advance for bookings.